An entry from December 6, 2009
- I'm a dog person, but I like cats, too. I especially like chunky cats, like Charlyn's short-haired Persian, Fig Newton. So cute, she makes my heart melt.
If you use Photoshop, you might like Ink Brush, a compendium of free Photoshop brushes.
- Pink Bow shared a delightful recipe for peanut butter cookies, which is quite timely because I've been rather obsessed with all things peanut butter lately. For instance, for breakfast, I savored a bowl of Peanut Butter Puffs cereal. At the gym, I had a Peanut Butter Crunch Cliff Bar (heavenly) and for dessert, I helped myself to a hefty peanut butter and peach jam sandwich on toasted wheat bread. Fresh-baked peanut butter cookies deserve to be on that list, don't you think?
- It's been so coooold lately. My head is secretly wishing for one of these colorful and toasty headbands.
Oh Lushlee, an inspiring daily read.
- Just added these inspiring blogs to Bloglovin:
♥ Poke the Panda
♥ Notebook Doodles
♥ City of Blackbirds
An entry from November 29, 2009
So many links, so little time...
Seriously, why are mustaches all the rage? I don't get it. More mustaches here, here, and here.
A Picture an Hour by The Clothes Horse. I love these posts.
Young wears it well all the time.
Added these beautiful blogs to Bloglovin': Freckled Nest, Smile & Wave,, and Dottie Angel, Thompson Family Life, and Retro Plants.
I can't wait to give these a try:
I've never seen prettier pumpkins. Fabric pumpkin tutorial by goddess, Danielle Thompson.
Cute and practical, clothes pin refrigerator magnets via I-Zilla the Terrible.
Pom-pom flowers via Domestifluff. I had no idea these were so simple to make! Time consuming, perhaps, but simple none-the-less. Pretty pom-poms at work here and here.
Prize ribbons via 100 Layer Cake.
Frayed rosettes via Thirty Wedding.
An entry from November 22, 2009
Though I haven't been blogging much, my web surfing has continued, unabated by my busy schedule. Web surfing is relatively easy to do, even when coupled with other activities like eating and watching dvds! Discovering new sites is thrilling. Here are some lovely links:
- Acme Labelmaker -- cheesy, yes, but certaintly fun.
- Tempted to sign up for Candace Kling's Ribbon and Fabric Cabochons class.
- Red Velvet Art - cutest shop on the Internet.
- Pretty prize ribbons.
I may be the last person in the world to know about this, but I was really happy to learn that Neet Mag finally has a blog.
Christoph Niemann never ceases to amaze me.
Of all these lovely links, I enjoyed Candi Mandi's blog the most. She's creative, stylish and inspiring. She makes striped/floral wreaths, too, and you know how much I adore that combination. :)